Wednesday 30 March 2016

RLabs

                                 My experience at Rlabs 

 The experience I've had at Rlabs was amazing

Learning about the different social media platforms on the internet was one of the things

They made the whole course interesting in many ways

I have learned so many things

I have no regrets about joining the Rlabs, i loved every moment about it

The check- in moments were the funniest things one could experience

Being Joyful to have completed the course

I would recommend Rlabs to everyone I know, that's just how much they have impacted my life as well as my future.

I have new Hope in the future.


It has given me knew knowledge about social media, in depth knowledge about every site and the advantages and disadvantages of working on the internet and social media sites

They have taught us About public presentation and how to interact with your audience,how to keep your audience craving for more of what you might be presenting

We've opened many accounts that will have benefits to us in future reference e.g G-mail and Linked-In

Setting ground rules in class has kept class punctual and making things much better

Thanking Leticia and Tera for their patience and helpful tips throughout the course and sharing their knowledge with us

It has made a big difference for all of us I hope,for me it has

Thank you








No comments:

Post a Comment